Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIFLE exist?
Definitions of RIFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore
- verb - steal goods
- verb - go through in search of something
- A firearm with a rifled bore, designed to be fired from the shoulder.
- An artillery piece or naval gun with such spiral grooves.
- To search with intent to steal.
- To ransack or plunder; pillage.
- To search vigorously: rifling through my drawers to find matching socks.
- v - to search through and rob
There are 5 letters in RIFLE: E F I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIFLE plus a wildcard: RIFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIFLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIFLE
- 1873 SPECIAL SPORTING rifle 24.25
- REGARDING THE rifle AND PISTOL RANGES
- Hartmann & Weiss - Single-barrel break-down rifle
- 1885 HIGH-WALL SINGLE-SHOT SPECIAL SPORTING rifle 32
- Uberti 1873 rifle and 1873 Carbine
- Uberti 1866 Yellowboy Lever-Action rifle
- 1875 LIGHTNING SHORT rifle 20
- FileSKS 762 rifle.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- 1883 LEVER ACTION rifle 25.5
- Uberti 1860 Henry Lever Action Repeating rifle