Scrabble word: RIFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIFLE exist?
Definitions of RIFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore
- verb - steal goods
- verb - go through in search of something
- A firearm with a rifled bore, designed to be fired from the shoulder.
- An artillery piece or naval gun with such spiral grooves.
- To search with intent to steal.
- To ransack or plunder; pillage.
- To search vigorously: rifling through my drawers to find matching socks.
- verb - to search through and rob