Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIFLE exist?
Definitions of RIFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore
- verb - steal goods
- verb - go through in search of something
- A firearm with a rifled bore, designed to be fired from the shoulder.
- An artillery piece or naval gun with such spiral grooves.
- To search with intent to steal.
- To ransack or plunder; pillage.
- To search vigorously: rifling through my drawers to find matching socks.
- verb - to search through and rob
There are 5 letters in RIFLE: E F I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIFLE plus a wildcard: RIFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIFLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RIFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.