Scrabble word: RIFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIFFLE exist?
Definitions of RIFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small wave on the surface of a liquid
- noun - shuffling by splitting the pack and interweaving the two halves at their corners
- verb - twitch or flutter
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- verb - shuffle (playing cards) by separating the deck into two parts and riffling with the thumbs so the cards intermix
- A rocky shoal or sandbar lying just below the surface of a waterway.
- A stretch of choppy water caused by such a shoal or sandbar; a rapid.
- In mining, the sectional stone or wood bottom lining of a sluice, arranged for trapping mineral particles, as of gold.
- A groove or block in such a lining.
- The act or an instance of shuffling cards.
- To shuffle (playing cards) by holding part of a deck in each hand and raising up the edges before releasing them to fall alternately in one stack.
- To thumb through (the pages of a book, for example).
- To shuffle cards.
- To become choppy, as water.
- verb - to flip through hastily
There are 6 letters in RIFFLE: E F F I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIFFLE plus a wildcard: RIFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIFFLE
Images for RIFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.