Scrabble word: FLIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIER exist?
Definitions of FLIER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who travels by air
- noun - someone who operates an aircraft
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- One, such as an insect or a bird, that flies with wings.
- The pilot of an aircraft.
- A passenger in an aircraft: business fliers who travel 100,000 miles or more per year.
- A pamphlet or circular for mass distribution.
- A step in a straight stairway.
- A daring venture.
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 5 letters in FLIER: E F I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIER plus a wildcard: FLIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIER
Images for FLIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.