Scrabble word: FLIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIER exist?
Definitions of FLIER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who travels by air
- noun - someone who operates an aircraft
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- One, such as an insect or a bird, that flies with wings.
- The pilot of an aircraft.
- A passenger in an aircraft: business fliers who travel 100,000 miles or more per year.
- A pamphlet or circular for mass distribution.
- A step in a straight stairway.
- A daring venture.
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball