Is FLIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who travels by air
- noun - someone who operates an aircraft
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- One, such as an insect or a bird, that flies with wings.
- The pilot of an aircraft.
- A passenger in an aircraft: business fliers who travel 100,000 miles or more per year.
- A pamphlet or circular for mass distribution.
- A step in a straight stairway.
- A daring venture.
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 5 letters in FLIER: E F I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLIER, to go: FLIER?
Rearrange the letters in FLIER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLIER
Images for FLIER
What's nearby FLIER
Lookup in Wiki for FLIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLIER"