Scrabble word: FILLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILLER exist?
Definitions of FILLER in dictionaries:
- noun - used for filling cracks or holes in a surface
- noun - 100 filler equal 1 forint in Hungary
- noun - copy to fill space between more important articles in the layout of a magazine or newspaper
- noun - anything added to fill out a whole
- noun - the tobacco used to form the core of a cigar
- An element, such as a plate, used to fill the space between two supporting members.
- adj - to put as much as can be held into [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILLABLE