Scrabble word: FRILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRILL exist?
Definitions of FRILL in dictionaries:
- noun - (paleontology) a bony plate that curves upward behind the skull of many ceratopsian dinosaurs
- noun - an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- noun - ornamental objects of no great value
- A ruffled, gathered, or pleated border or projection, such as a fabric edge used to trim clothing or a curled paper strip for decorating the end of the bone of a piece of meat.
- A ruff of hair or feathers about the neck of an animal or a bird.
- A wrinkling of the edge of a photographic film.
- Something that is desirable but not a necessity; a luxury.
- To make into a ruffle or frill.
- To become wrinkled along the edge.
- verb - to provide with a frill (an ornamental ruffled edge)
There are 5 letters in FRILL: F I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRILL plus a wildcard: FRILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRILL
Images for FRILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.