Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRILLS exist?
Definitions of FRILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - (paleontology) a bony plate that curves upward behind the skull of many ceratopsian dinosaurs
- noun - an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- noun - ornamental objects of no great value
- v - to provide with a frill (an ornamental ruffled edge)
There are 6 letters in FRILLS: F I L L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRILLS plus a wildcard: FRILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRILLS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRILLS
- Corset and frills 2 Grumpy old fart
- No frills
- Question What are your favorite sources for inspiration when ...
- ... frills world map ppt Pictures 1024x768px No frills world map Photo
- Designs by Marisa JustRite Papercraft August Release - Ooh La La Card
- Cb Emboss A2 Brdr frills
- tat-ology Clunies Again and Maybe Dragons
- Nels Everyday Painting Frilly Lavender Iris - SOLD
- Halal summary Some No frills stores sell halal products including ...
- Bubble and Sweet How to make a Pastel Rainbow Ruffle Cake
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.