Scrabble word: FILLS
Is FILLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity sufficient to satisfy
- noun - any material that fills a space or container
- verb - make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- verb - become full
- verb - occupy the whole of
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- verb - eat until one is sated
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- verb - plug with a substance
- adj - to put as much as can be held into [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FILLABLE
There are 5 letters in FILLS: F I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILLS
Click to search all anagrams of FILLS plus a wildcard: FILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILLS
Images for FILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.