Scrabble word: FILLES
Is FILLES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FILLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a young woman
- verb - make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- verb - become full
- verb - occupy the whole of
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- verb - eat until one is sated
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- verb - plug with a substance
- noun - a young person
There are 6 letters in FILLES: E F I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILLES
Click to search all anagrams of FILLES plus a wildcard: FILLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILLES
Images for FILLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.