Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELLS exist?
Definitions of FELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- noun - the act of felling something (as a tree)
- verb - cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - sew a seam by folding the edges
- adv - indifferent to the pain of others [adj CRUELER, CRUELEST, CRUELLER, CRUELLEST] : CRUELLY
- verb - to cause to fall
There are 5 letters in FELLS: E F L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELLS plus a wildcard: FELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.