Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FILES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILES exist?
Definitions of FILES in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- noun - a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
- noun - office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order
- noun - a steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces
- verb - record in a public office or in a court of law
- verb - smooth with a file
- verb - proceed in line
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - place in a container for keeping records
- adj - to arrange in order for future reference [v FILED, FILING, FILES] : FILEABLE
There are 5 letters in FILES: E F I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILES plus a wildcard: FILES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.