Scrabble word: STIFLE
Is STIFLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STIFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - be asphyxiated
- To interrupt or cut off (the voice, for example).
- See Synonyms at suppress.
- To kill by preventing respiration; smother or suffocate.
- To feel smothered or suffocated by or as if by close confinement in a stuffy room.
- To die of suffocation.
- The joint of the hind leg analogous to the human knee in certain quadrupeds, such as the horse.
- verb - to prevent from breathing
There are 6 letters in STIFLE: E F I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIFLE
Click to search all anagrams of STIFLE plus a wildcard: STIFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIFLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.