Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STIFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIFLE exist?
Definitions of STIFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - be asphyxiated
- To interrupt or cut off (the voice, for example).
- See Synonyms at suppress.
- To kill by preventing respiration; smother or suffocate.
- To feel smothered or suffocated by or as if by close confinement in a stuffy room.
- To die of suffocation.
- The joint of the hind leg analogous to the human knee in certain quadrupeds, such as the horse.
- v - to prevent from breathing
There are 6 letters in STIFLE: E F I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIFLE plus a wildcard: STIFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIFLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIFLE
- stifle (knee)
- ... it with you. Here it is 25 tips that will stifle your success
- Lateral view of the stifle showing acupuncture points where gold bead ...
- Hock and stifles - A Gaited Horse Issue
- Do not stifle the Holy Spirit.
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament (Dog ACL)
- stifle Anatomy
- horses stifle joint as seen from the front.