Scrabble word: FILLETS
Is FILLETS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FILLETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- noun - a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
- noun - a bundle of sensory nerve fibers going to the thalamus
- noun - a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
- noun - fastener consisting of a narrow strip of welded metal used to join steel members
- verb - decorate with a lace of geometric designs
- verb - cut into filets
- verb - to cut boneless slices from
There are 7 letters in FILLETS: E F I L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILLETS
Click to search all anagrams of FILLETS plus a wildcard: FILLETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILLETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILLETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.