Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILLS exist?
Definitions of TILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - unstratified soil deposited by a glacier
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a strongbox for holding cash
- verb - work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
- adj - to prepare land for crops by plowing [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILLABLE
There are 5 letters in TILLS: I L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TILLS plus a wildcard: TILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TILLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.