Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRILLS exist?
Definitions of TRILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - the articulation of a consonant (especially the consonant `r') with a rapid flutter of the tongue against the palate or uvula
- verb - pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme `r'
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- v - to sing or play with a vibrating effect
There are 6 letters in TRILLS: I L L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRILLS plus a wildcard: TRILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRILLS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRILLS
- By trills on October 26 2011 803 pm on Photography
- Bart Voorhees trills the Artist
- Maggie Lee Ray trills the Artist
- Billeveses trills & Thrills
- Abb. 3.28 Der alveolare [r] und der uvulare [R] Trill [r] im ...
- Nosaprise Presents The trills The Season Toy Drive
- trillser Straenfest
- Chic trills Donna del mese Loredana Bert
- Chic trills Uomo del mese Terry Rychardson
- regional and 3d topo map of trills Germany