Scrabble word: TRILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRILLS exist?
Definitions of TRILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - the articulation of a consonant (especially the consonant `r') with a rapid flutter of the tongue against the palate or uvula
- verb - pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme `r'
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- verb - to sing or play with a vibrating effect
There are 6 letters in TRILLS: I L L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRILLS plus a wildcard: TRILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRILLS
Images for TRILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.