Scrabble word: TRILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRILLS exist?
Definitions of TRILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - the articulation of a consonant (especially the consonant `r') with a rapid flutter of the tongue against the palate or uvula
- verb - pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme `r'
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- verb - to sing or play with a vibrating effect