Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRELLIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRELLIS exist?
Definitions of TRELLIS in dictionaries:
- noun - latticework used to support climbing plants
- verb - train on a trellis, as of a vine
- A structure of open latticework, especially one used as a support for vines and other creeping plants.
- An arbor or arch made of latticework.
- To provide with a trellis, especially to train (a vine) on a trellis.
- To make (something) in the form of a trellis.
- verb - to provide with a trellis (a frame used as a support for climbing plants)
There are 7 letters in TRELLIS: E I L L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRELLIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRELLIS plus a wildcard: TRELLIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRELLIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRELLIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.