Scrabble word: TELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELLS exist?
Definitions of TELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer
- verb - express in words
- verb - let something be known
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - discern or comprehend
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - give evidence
- verb - mark as different
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 5 letters in TELLS: E L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELLS plus a wildcard: TELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELLS
Images for TELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.