Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALLET exist?
Definitions of SALLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a light medieval helmet with a slit for vision
- A light, late medieval helmet with a brim flaring in the back, sometimes fitted with a visor.
- n - a light medieval helmet
There are 6 letters in SALLET: A E L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALLET plus a wildcard: SALLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALLET
- Twitpic Vail_Visconti
- As you can see on both these helmets there is no visor present and no ...
- ... sallet httpwww.armabohemia.czimgnewarmureshelmyhelma4v.jpg
- How to make armour Making a sallet Helmet
- sallet Combat Helmet - 14 Gauge
- sallet click on image to enlarge
- sallet helmet 15th century
- Techniques for forming a sallet Visor.