Scrabble word: TALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALL exist?
Definitions of TALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment size for a tall person
- adj - great in vertical dimension
- adj - lofty in style
- adj - impressively difficult
- adj - too improbable to admit of belief
- Having greater than ordinary height: a tall woman.
- Having a specified height: a plant three feet tall.
- Fanciful or exaggerated; boastful: tall tales of heroic exploits.
- Impressively great or difficult: a tall order to fill.
- Excellent; fine.
- adj - having great height
- noun - a garment size for tall persons
There are 4 letters in TALL: A L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALL plus a wildcard: TALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALL
Images for TALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.