Scrabble word: TALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALL exist?
Definitions of TALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment size for a tall person
- adj - great in vertical dimension
- adj - lofty in style
- adj - impressively difficult
- adj - too improbable to admit of belief
- Having greater than ordinary height: a tall woman.
- Having a specified height: a plant three feet tall.
- Fanciful or exaggerated; boastful: tall tales of heroic exploits.
- Impressively great or difficult: a tall order to fill.
- Excellent; fine.
- adj - having great height
- noun - a garment size for tall persons