Scrabble word: TALLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALLY exist?
Definitions of TALLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely
- noun - a bill for an amount due
- noun - the act of counting
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - gain points in a game
- verb - keep score, as in games
- verb - determine the sum of
- A reckoning or score.
- A stick on which notches are made to keep a count or score.
- A stick on which notches were formerly made to keep a record of amounts paid or owed.
- A mark used in recording a number of acts or objects, most often in series of five, consisting of four vertical lines canceled diagonally or horizontally by a fifth line.
- A label, ticket, or piece of metal or wood used for identification or classification, especially in gardens and greenhouses.
- Something that is very similar or corresponds to something else; a double or counterpart.
- A metal plate attached to a ship’s machinery and bearing instructions for its use.
- To reckon or count.
- To record by making a mark.
- To label, as with a ticket, for identification or classification.
- To cause to correspond or agree.
- To be alike; correspond or agree: The report tallies with your description of the accident.
- To keep score.
- verb - to list or mention the units of one by one to ascertain the total
There are 5 letters in TALLY: A L L T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALLY plus a wildcard: TALLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALLY
Images for TALLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.