Scrabble word: ALLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLY exist?
Definitions of ALLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a friendly nation
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- verb - become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage
- To place in a friendly association, as by treaty: Italy allied itself with Germany during World War II.
- To enter into an alliance: Several tribes allied to fend off the invaders.
- One that is allied with another, especially by treaty: entered the war as an ally of France.
- The nations allied against the Central Powers of Europe during World War I.
- The nations, primarily Great Britain, France, the Soviet Union, and the United States, allied against the Axis during World War II.
- verb - to unite in a formal relationship
There are 4 letters in ALLY: A L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLY plus a wildcard: ALLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLY
Images for ALLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.