Scrabble word: RALLY
Is RALLY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RALLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm
- noun - the feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort
- noun - a marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness
- noun - an automobile race run over public roads
- noun - (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes
- verb - gather
- verb - call to arms
- verb - gather or bring together
- verb - return to a former condition
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- To call together for a common purpose; assemble: rally troops at a parade ground.
- To reassemble and restore to order: rally scattered forces.
- To rouse or revive from inactivity or decline: paused to refresh themselves and rally their strength.
- To come together for a common purpose.
- To join in an effort for a common cause: “In the terror and confusion of change, society rallied round the kings” (Garrett Mattingly).
- To recover abruptly from a setback or disadvantage: The stock market declined, then rallied.
- To show sudden improvement in health or spirits.
- To exchange several strokes before a point is won, as in tennis.
- A gathering, especially one intended to inspire enthusiasm for a cause: a political rally.
- A reassembling, as of dispersed troops.
- The signal ordering this reassembly.
- An abrupt recovery from a setback or disadvantage.
- A sharp improvement in health, vigor, or spirits.
- A notable rise in stock market prices and trading volume after a decline.
- An exchange of several strokes, before a point is won, as in tennis.
- A competition in which automobiles are driven over public roads and under normal traffic regulations but with specified rules as to speed, time, and route.
- To tease goodhumoredly; banter.
- verb - to call together for a common purpose
There are 5 letters in RALLY: A L L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RALLY
Click to search all anagrams of RALLY plus a wildcard: RALLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RALLY
Images for RALLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.