Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLOY exist?
Definitions of ALLOY in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- noun - the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- verb - lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- verb - make an alloy of
- A homogeneous mixture or solid solution of two or more metals, the atoms of one replacing or occupying interstitial positions between the atoms of the other: Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.
- A mixture; an amalgam: “Television news has... always been an alloy of journalism and show business” (Bill Moyers).
- The relative degree of mixture with a base metal; fineness.
- Something added that lowers value or purity.
- To combine (metals) to form an alloy.
- To combine; mix: idealism that was alloyed with political skill.
- To debase by the addition of an inferior element.
- verb - to combine to form an alloy (a homogenous mixture of metals)
There are 5 letters in ALLOY: A L L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLOY plus a wildcard: ALLOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLOY
Images for ALLOY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.