Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOYAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOYAL exist?
Definitions of LOYAL in dictionaries:
- adj - steadfast in allegiance or duty
- adj - inspired by love for your country
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- Steadfast in allegiance to one’s homeland, government, or sovereign.
- Faithful to a person, an ideal, a custom, a cause, or a duty.
- Of, relating to, or marked by loyalty.
- adj - faithful to one's allegiance
There are 5 letters in LOYAL: A L L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOYAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOYAL plus a wildcard: LOYAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOYAL
Images for LOYAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.