Scrabble word: LOYAL
Is LOYAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOYAL in dictionaries:
- adj - steadfast in allegiance or duty
- adj - inspired by love for your country
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- Steadfast in allegiance to one’s homeland, government, or sovereign.
- Faithful to a person, an ideal, a custom, a cause, or a duty.
- Of, relating to, or marked by loyalty.
- adj - faithful to one's allegiance
There are 5 letters in LOYAL: A L L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOYAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOYAL, to go: LOYAL?
Let's rearrange the letters in LOYAL and see some winning combinations
Images for LOYAL
Lookup in Wiki for LOYAL
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.