Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLEY exist?
Definitions of ALLEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow street with walls on both sides
- noun - a lane down which a bowling ball is rolled toward pins
- A narrow street or passageway between or behind city buildings.
- A path between flower beds or trees in a garden or park.
- A straight, narrow course or track; a lane: an alley for lawn bowling.
- Compatible with one’s interests or qualifications: an assignment that is right up your alley.
- A large playing marble, often used as the shooter.
- noun - a narrow passageway
There are 5 letters in ALLEY: A E L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLEY plus a wildcard: ALLEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLEY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.