Scrabble word: VALLEY
Is VALLEY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VALLEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- An elongated lowland between ranges of mountains, hills, or other uplands, often having a river or stream running along the bottom.
- An extensive area of land drained or irrigated by a river system.
- A depression or hollow resembling or suggesting a valley, as the point at which the two slopes of a roof meet.
- adj - a depression of the earth's surface [n -LEYS] : VALLEYED
There are 6 letters in VALLEY: A E L L V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VALLEY
Click to search all anagrams of VALLEY plus a wildcard: VALLEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALLEY
Images for VALLEY
Lookup in Wiki for VALLEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.