Scrabble word: VALLEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALLEY exist?
Definitions of VALLEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- An elongated lowland between ranges of mountains, hills, or other uplands, often having a river or stream running along the bottom.
- An extensive area of land drained or irrigated by a river system.
- A depression or hollow resembling or suggesting a valley, as the point at which the two slopes of a roof meet.
- adj - a depression of the earth's surface [n -LEYS] : VALLEYED