Scrabble word: GALLEY
Is GALLEY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GALLEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a large medieval vessel with a single deck propelled by sails and oars with guns at stern and prow
- noun - (classical antiquity) a crescent-shaped seagoing vessel propelled by oars
- noun - the kitchen area for food preparation on an airliner
- noun - the area for food preparation on a ship
- A large, usually single-decked medieval ship of shallow draft, propelled by sails and oars and used as a merchant ship or warship in the Mediterranean.
- An ancient Mediterranean seagoing vessel propelled by oars.
- A large rowboat formerly used by British customs officers.
- The kitchen of an airliner or a ship.
- A long tray, usually of metal, used for holding composed type.
- Galley proof.
- noun - a long, low medieval ship
There are 6 letters in GALLEY: A E G L L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLEY
Click to search all anagrams of GALLEY plus a wildcard: GALLEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALLEY
Images for GALLEY
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.