Scrabble word: LEGAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGAL exist?
Definitions of LEGAL in dictionaries:
- adj - established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
- adj - of or relating to jurisprudence
- adj - having legal efficacy or force
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the profession of law
- adj - allowed by official rules
- Of, relating to, or concerned with law: legal papers.
- Authorized by or based on law: a legal right.
- Established by law; statutory: the legal owner.
- In conformity with or permitted by law: legal business operations.
- Recognized or enforced by law rather than by equity.
- In terms of or created by the law: a legal offense.
- Applicable to or characteristic of attorneys or their profession.
- One that is in accord with certain rules or laws.
- noun - an authorized investment that may be made by investors such as savings banks