Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEGAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGAL exist?
Definitions of LEGAL in dictionaries:
- adj - established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
- adj - of or relating to jurisprudence
- adj - having legal efficacy or force
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the profession of law
- adj - allowed by official rules
- Of, relating to, or concerned with law: legal papers.
- Authorized by or based on law: a legal right.
- Established by law; statutory: the legal owner.
- In conformity with or permitted by law: legal business operations.
- Recognized or enforced by law rather than by equity.
- In terms of or created by the law: a legal offense.
- Applicable to or characteristic of attorneys or their profession.
- One that is in accord with certain rules or laws.
- n - an authorized investment that may be made by investors such as savings banks
There are 5 letters in LEGAL: A E G L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGAL plus a wildcard: LEGAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEGAL
- legal translation and legal interpreter services TranSolution ...
- Welcome to Creative Video Production
- An Employment Law Firm Providing a legal Foundation for Human ...
- legal tools
- Its official Broadband internet is a legal right
- legal Management J Echeverri & Asociados
- legal Pages asasdas asd asdas RevitalizationPartners.com
- Office of General Counsel Florida DEP
- ... information please email the legal department on AIRE-Lalargan.com
- Overseas Property Lawyers - legal Services
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.