Scrabble word: ALLEGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLEGE exist?
Definitions of ALLEGE in dictionaries:
- verb - report or maintain
- To assert to be true; affirm: alleging his innocence of the charge.
- To assert without or before proof: The indictment alleges that the commissioner took bribes.
- To state (a plea or excuse, for example) in support or denial of a claim or accusation: The defendant alleges temporary insanity.
- To bring forward as an authority.
- verb - to assert without proof or before proving
There are 6 letters in ALLEGE: A E E G L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLEGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLEGE plus a wildcard: ALLEGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLEGE
Images for ALLEGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.