Scrabble word: EAGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EAGLE exist?
Definitions of EAGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- noun - (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- noun - a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- noun - an emblem representing power
- verb - shoot two strokes under par
- verb - shoot in two strokes under par
- Any of various large diurnal birds of prey of the family Accipitridae, including members of the genera Aquila and Haliaeetus, characterized by a powerful hooked bill, keen vision, long broad wings, and strong, soaring flight.
- A representation of an eagle used as an emblem or insignia.
- A gold coin formerly used in the United States, stamped with an eagle on the reverse side and having a face value of ten dollars.
- A golf score of two strokes under par on a hole.
- verb - to score an eagle (two strokes under par) on a hole in golf