Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EAGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EAGLE exist?
Definitions of EAGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
- noun - (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- noun - a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- noun - an emblem representing power
- verb - shoot two strokes under par
- verb - shoot in two strokes under par
- Any of various large diurnal birds of prey of the family Accipitridae, including members of the genera Aquila and Haliaeetus, characterized by a powerful hooked bill, keen vision, long broad wings, and strong, soaring flight.
- A representation of an eagle used as an emblem or insignia.
- A gold coin formerly used in the United States, stamped with an eagle on the reverse side and having a face value of ten dollars.
- A golf score of two strokes under par on a hole.
- verb - to score an eagle (two strokes under par) on a hole in golf
There are 5 letters in EAGLE: A E E G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EAGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EAGLE plus a wildcard: EAGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EAGLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EAGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.