Scrabble word: LEAGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAGUE exist?
Definitions of LEAGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- noun - an association of states or organizations or individuals for common action
- noun - an obsolete unit of distance of variable length (usually 3 miles)
- verb - unite to form a league
- An association of states, organizations, or individuals for common action; an alliance.
- An association of teams or clubs that compete chiefly among themselves.
- To come together in or as if in a league.
- A unit of distance equal to 3.
- Any of various other units of about the same length.
- A square league.
- verb - to come together for a common purpose
There are 6 letters in LEAGUE: A E E G L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAGUE plus a wildcard: LEAGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAGUE
Images for LEAGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.