Is LEAGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAGUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- noun - an association of states or organizations or individuals for common action
- noun - an obsolete unit of distance of variable length (usually 3 miles)
- verb - unite to form a league
- An association of states, organizations, or individuals for common action; an alliance.
- An association of teams or clubs that compete chiefly among themselves.
- To come together in or as if in a league.
- A unit of distance equal to 3.
- Any of various other units of about the same length.
- A square league.
- verb - to come together for a common purpose
There are 6 letters in LEAGUE: A E E G L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAGUE, to go: LEAGUE?
Rearrange the letters in LEAGUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAGUE
What's nearby LEAGUE
Lookup in Wiki for LEAGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAGUE"