Scrabble word: LEAGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAGUE exist?
Definitions of LEAGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- noun - an association of states or organizations or individuals for common action
- noun - an obsolete unit of distance of variable length (usually 3 miles)
- verb - unite to form a league
- An association of states, organizations, or individuals for common action; an alliance.
- An association of teams or clubs that compete chiefly among themselves.
- To come together in or as if in a league.
- A unit of distance equal to 3.
- Any of various other units of about the same length.
- A square league.
- verb - to come together for a common purpose