Scrabble word: AGUE
Is AGUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fit of shivering or shaking
- noun - successive stages of chills and fever that is a symptom of malaria
- noun - a mark (') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- A febrile condition in which there are alternating periods of chills, fever, and sweating.
- A chill or fit of shivering.
- adv - a malarial fever [n -S] : AGUELIKE, AGUISH [adj], AGUISHLY
There are 4 letters in AGUE: A E G U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGUE
Click to search all anagrams of AGUE plus a wildcard: AGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGUE
Images for AGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.