Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUGER exist?
Definitions of AUGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a long flexible steel coil for dislodging stoppages in curved pipes
- noun - hand tool for boring holes
- A tool for boring holes in wood or ice.
- A large tool for boring into the earth.
- n - a tool for boring
There are 5 letters in AUGER: A E G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUGER plus a wildcard: AUGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUGER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUGER
- ... Earth auger (HGD-52) - China Gasoline auger Gasoline Earth auger
- Dealmonger A Gasoline auger Drill For 180 Toolmonger
- Flex auger Tubing Flexible augers
- auger Drill (A-08) - China augerauger bit
- ... Hole Borer Earth auger Drill - China Earth auger post hole digger
- auger Drill Wholesale auger Drill
- sell gasoline-powered earth auger & drill auger & hole digger - FY ...
- Cardinal Rentals augers
- Gasoline Earth augerDrill CE Approval (BT-ED52) - China Post Hole ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.