Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: URGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does URGE exist?
Definitions of URGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an instinctive motive
- noun - a strong restless desire
- verb - force or impel in an indicated direction
- verb - push for something
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- To force or drive forward or onward; impel.
- To entreat earnestly and often repeatedly; exhort.
- To advocate earnestly the doing, consideration, or approval of; press for: urge passage of the bill; a speech urging moderation.
- To stimulate; excite: “It urged him to an intensity like madness” (D.
- To move or impel to action, effort, or speed; spur.
- To exert an impelling force; push vigorously.
- To present a forceful argument, claim, or case.
- The act of urging.
- An impulse that prompts action or effort: suppressed an urge to laugh.
- These verbs mean to constrain or impel to action.
- v - to force forward
There are 4 letters in URGE: E G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to URGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word URGE plus a wildcard: URGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word URGE
Images for URGE
- Spring Theatreworks - urge
- jiggah what urge 15L - buggiz.org - Just did IT
- UTROLIG urge-elskerne fikk det de ville ha urge p 15l flasker.
- Journaler0203 urge Incontinence-Beat it Natures Way
- urge Overkill Saturation - Orange Vinyl USA Vinyl LP Record GEF-24529 ...
- urge to Kill... Rising... Treehouse of Horror V
- There are a number of causes of urge incontinence and sometimes it is ...
- Casque urge Endur-O-Matic Flash - Break-Bike
- The urge Biography Music News Discography 100 XR - The Nets 1 ...
- urge Intense Energy drink variant of urge
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.