Scrabble word: PURGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURGE exist?
Definitions of PURGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- noun - an act of removing by cleansing
- noun - an abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
- verb - oust politically
- verb - clear of a charge
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- verb - rid of impurities
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
- To free from impurities; purify.
- To remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing.
- To rid of sin, guilt, or defilement.
- To clear (a person) of a charge or an imputation.
- To rid (a nation or political party, for example) of people considered undesirable.
- To get rid of (people considered undesirable).
- To cause evacuation of (the bowels).
- To induce evacuation of the bowels in an individual.
- To become pure or clean.
- To undergo or cause an emptying of the bowels.
- The act or process of purging.
- Something that purges, especially a medicinal purgative.
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 5 letters in PURGE: E G P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURGE plus a wildcard: PURGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURGE
Images for PURGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.