Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURGE exist?
Definitions of PURGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- noun - an act of removing by cleansing
- noun - an abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
- verb - oust politically
- verb - clear of a charge
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- verb - rid of impurities
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
- To free from impurities; purify.
- To remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing.
- To rid of sin, guilt, or defilement.
- To clear (a person) of a charge or an imputation.
- To rid (a nation or political party, for example) of people considered undesirable.
- To get rid of (people considered undesirable).
- To cause evacuation of (the bowels).
- To induce evacuation of the bowels in an individual.
- To become pure or clean.
- To undergo or cause an emptying of the bowels.
- The act or process of purging.
- Something that purges, especially a medicinal purgative.
- v - to free from impurities
There are 5 letters in PURGE: E G P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURGE plus a wildcard: PURGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURGE
- Sofi Oksanen Official Homepage Books purge (2008)
- Water Soluble purge Dams EZ purge Aquasol Welding
- Nitrous purge Video
- purge Valve
- Violent purge picture by colvash - Photobucket
- American edition of Sofi Oksanens international bestseller purge ...
- NOS Ntimidator LED purge Kit Features
- Trucs et astuces n7 purge et Vidange du circuit de frein ...
- purge by Sofi Oksanen For Books Sake
- purge Red Hand - Sci-fi Digital Art