Scrabble word: PURGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURGE exist?
Definitions of PURGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- noun - an act of removing by cleansing
- noun - an abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
- verb - oust politically
- verb - clear of a charge
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- verb - rid of impurities
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
- To free from impurities; purify.
- To remove (impurities and other elements) by or as if by cleansing.
- To rid of sin, guilt, or defilement.
- To clear (a person) of a charge or an imputation.
- To rid (a nation or political party, for example) of people considered undesirable.
- To get rid of (people considered undesirable).
- To cause evacuation of (the bowels).
- To induce evacuation of the bowels in an individual.
- To become pure or clean.
- To undergo or cause an emptying of the bowels.
- The act or process of purging.
- Something that purges, especially a medicinal purgative.
- verb - to free from impurities