Scrabble word: PUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUG exist?
Definitions of PUG in dictionaries:
- noun - small compact smooth-coated breed of Asiatic origin having a tightly curled tail and broad flat wrinkled muzzle
- A small sturdy dog of an ancient breed originating in China, having a snub nose, a wrinkled face, a squarish body, short smooth hair, and a curled tail.
- A pug nose.
- Clay ground and kneaded with water into a plastic consistency for forming bricks or pottery.
- A machine for grinding and mixing clay.
- To work or knead (clay) with water.
- To fill in with clay or mortar.
- To make soundproof by covering or packing with clay, mortar, sawdust, or felt.
- A footprint, track, or trail, especially of an animal; a pugmark.
- A fighter, especially a boxer.
- verb - to fill in with clay or mortar
There are 3 letters in PUG: G P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUG plus a wildcard: PUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUG
Images for PUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.