Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUG exist?
Definitions of PLUG in dictionaries:
- noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- noun - blatant or sensational promotion
- noun - electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- noun - an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- noun - an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- verb - persist in working hard
- verb - deliver a quick blow to
- verb - make a plug for
- verb - insert a plug into
- verb - insert as a plug
- An object, such as a cork or a wad of cloth, used to fill a hole tightly; a stopper.
- A dense mass of material that obstructs a passage.
- A usually cylindrical or conic piece cut from something larger, often as a sample.
- A fitting, commonly with two metal prongs for insertion in a fixed socket, used to connect an appliance to a power supply.
- A spark plug.
- A hydrant.
- A flat cake of pressed or twisted tobacco.
- A piece of chewing tobacco.
- A mass of igneous rock filling the vent of a volcano.
- A favorable public mention of a commercial product, business, or performance, especially when broadcast.
- Something inferior, useless, or defective, especially an old, worn-out horse.
- A gunshot or bullet: a plug in the back.
- A lure to which hooks are attached, used especially in angling.
- To fill (a hole) tightly with or as if with a plug; stop up.
- To insert (something) as a plug: plugged a cork in the bottle.
- To hit with a bullet; shoot.
- To hit with the fist; punch.
- To publicize (a product, for example) favorably, as by mentioning on a broadcast: authors who plug their latest books on TV talk shows.
- To become stopped up or obstructed: alveoli that plug up with phlegm.
- To work doggedly and persistently: “You may plug along fifty years before you get anywhere” (Saul Bellow).
- To connect (an appliance) to an electrical outlet.
- To function by being connected to an electrical outlet: a power drill that plugs in.
- To connect or be connected to in the manner of an electrical appliance: The local system is plugged into the national telephone network.
- To cause to be closely attuned or responsive to: connoisseurs who are plugged into the current art scene.
- v - to seal or close with a plug (a piece of material used to fill a hole)
There are 4 letters in PLUG: G L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUG plus a wildcard: PLUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUG
Images for PLUG
- File13A plug T Shaped Earth.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Wait 20 seconds. plug it back in.
- Why do the two flat prongs on the plugs for electrical appliances have ...
- pin plug - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - pin plug ...
- FileA plug.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileC plug.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- How do spark plugs in your automobile function to drive your vehicle ...
- Fileplughole.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Recessed socket outlets - but clean and no dust - ECN Electrical ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.