Scrabble word: GULPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULPS exist?
Definitions of GULPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- noun - a spasmodic reflex of the throat made as if in swallowing
- verb - to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
- verb - utter or make a noise, as when swallowing too quickly
- verb - to swallow rapidly
There are 5 letters in GULPS: G L P S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULPS plus a wildcard: GULPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULPS
Images for GULPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.