Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUGS exist?
Definitions of PLUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- noun - blatant or sensational promotion
- noun - electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- noun - an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- noun - an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- verb - persist in working hard
- verb - deliver a quick blow to
- verb - make a plug for
- verb - insert a plug into
- verb - insert as a plug
- v - to seal or close with a plug (a piece of material used to fill a hole)
There are 5 letters in PLUGS: G L P S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUGS plus a wildcard: PLUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUGS
- HOLLOW SURGICAL STEEL plugs AVAILABLE 10 GAUGE THROUGH 78
- DOUBLE FLARED plugs SURGICAL STEEL AVAILABLE 8 GAUGE THROUGH 1 INCH
- FileIsraeli-type-H-plugs-and-socket.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Why do the two flat prongs on the plugs for electrical appliances have ...
- big plugs - Samurai Sundaze Collection on eecue.com Dave Bullock ...
- ... here to view listings for Hole plugs not requiring tooling charges
- Chrome Nuts and Bolts Washers & Fasteners - Bolt Depot
- Pin Stage Plug Install
- Tapers and plugs Kit Single Flare Tunnels Gauges Stretc her Expander ...
- Vintage Floral on Rose Pink plugs 0g 8mm plugs BMA by BMAMOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.