Scrabble word: GULP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULP exist?
Definitions of GULP in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- noun - a spasmodic reflex of the throat made as if in swallowing
- verb - to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
- verb - utter or make a noise, as when swallowing too quickly
- To swallow greedily or rapidly in large amounts: gulp down coffee.
- To choke back by or as if by swallowing.
- To choke or gasp, as in swallowing large amounts of liquid.
- To swallow air audibly, as in nervousness.
- The act of gulping.
- A large amount swallowed at one time.
- A small group of bytes that may be either data or instruction.
- verb - to swallow rapidly
There are 4 letters in GULP: G L P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GULP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GULP plus a wildcard: GULP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GULP
Images for GULP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.