Scrabble word: GULP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GULP exist?
Definitions of GULP in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- noun - a spasmodic reflex of the throat made as if in swallowing
- verb - to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
- verb - utter or make a noise, as when swallowing too quickly
- To swallow greedily or rapidly in large amounts: gulp down coffee.
- To choke back by or as if by swallowing.
- To choke or gasp, as in swallowing large amounts of liquid.
- To swallow air audibly, as in nervousness.
- The act of gulping.
- A large amount swallowed at one time.
- A small group of bytes that may be either data or instruction.
- verb - to swallow rapidly