Scrabble word: PURGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURGES exist?
Definitions of PURGES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of clearing yourself (or another) from some stigma or charge
- noun - an act of removing by cleansing
- noun - an abrupt or sudden removal of a person or group from an organization or place
- verb - oust politically
- verb - clear of a charge
- verb - make pure or free from sin or guilt
- verb - rid of impurities
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - excrete or evacuate (someone's bowels or body)
- verb - to free from impurities
There are 6 letters in PURGES: E G P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURGES plus a wildcard: PURGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURGES
Images for PURGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.