Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEGS exist?
Definitions of PEGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- verb - fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- verb - stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- verb - to fasten with a peg (a wooden pin)
There are 4 letters in PEGS: E G P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEGS plus a wildcard: PEGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEGS
Images for PEGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.