Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEG exist?
Definitions of PEG in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- verb - fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- verb - stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- A small cylindrical or tapered pin, as of wood, used to fasten things or plug a hole.
- A similar pin forming a projection that may be used as a support or boundary marker.
- One of the pins of a stringed instrument that are turned to tighten or slacken the strings so as to regulate their pitch.
- A degree or notch, as in estimation: Our opinion of him went up a few pegs after he did the dishes.
- A drink of liquor.
- A low and fast throw made to put a base runner out.
- A leg, especially a wooden one.
- To fasten or plug with a peg or pegs.
- To designate or mark by means of a peg or pegs.
- To fix (a price) at a certain level or within a certain range.
- To classify; categorize: I pegged her as an opportunist.
- To throw.
- verb - to fasten with a peg (a wooden pin)
There are 3 letters in PEG: E G P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEG plus a wildcard: PEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEG
Images for PEG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.