Scrabble word: GAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAPE exist?
Definitions of GAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of openmouthed astonishment
- noun - a stare of amazement (usually with the mouth open)
- verb - look with amazement
- verb - be wide open
- To open the mouth wide; yawn.
- To stare wonderingly or stupidly, often with the mouth open.
- To open wide: The curtains gaped when the wind blew.
- The act or an instance of gaping.
- A large opening.
- The width of the space between the open jaws or mandibles of a vertebrate.
- verb - to stare with open mouth