Is GAPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of openmouthed astonishment
- noun - a stare of amazement (usually with the mouth open)
- verb - look with amazement
- verb - be wide open
- To open the mouth wide; yawn.
- To stare wonderingly or stupidly, often with the mouth open.
- To open wide: The curtains gaped when the wind blew.
- The act or an instance of gaping.
- A large opening.
- The width of the space between the open jaws or mandibles of a vertebrate.
- verb - to stare with open mouth
There are 4 letters in GAPE: A E G P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAPE, to go: GAPE?
Rearrange the letters in GAPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAPE
What's nearby GAPE
Lookup in Wiki for GAPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAPE"