Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAPE exist?
Definitions of GAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of openmouthed astonishment
- noun - a stare of amazement (usually with the mouth open)
- verb - look with amazement
- verb - be wide open
- To open the mouth wide; yawn.
- To stare wonderingly or stupidly, often with the mouth open.
- To open wide: The curtains gaped when the wind blew.
- The act or an instance of gaping.
- A large opening.
- The width of the space between the open jaws or mandibles of a vertebrate.
- v - to stare with open mouth
There are 4 letters in GAPE: A E G P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAPE plus a wildcard: GAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAPE
Images for GAPE
- ... Plus93 gape Del New Song ( Rap
- English explanatory dictionary online gape
- With one of the largest gapes of any mammal a male hippo defends his ...
- Shelley Monahan
- gape Man Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image 21444877
- Female gape
- Coyote threat gape The Retriever Dog & Wildlife Blog
- ARKive blog ARKives Top Ten Strange Facts -
- Young bird showing signs of infestation of gapewom.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.