Scrabble word: AGAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGAPE exist?
Definitions of AGAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - (Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind
- noun - selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature)
- noun - a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship
- adj - with the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe
- In a state of wonder or amazement, as with the mouth wide open.
- Wide open.
- Christian love.
- Love that is spiritual, not sexual, in its nature.
- In the early Christian Church, the love feast accompanied by Eucharistic celebration.
- adj - a communal meal of fellowship [n -PES or -PAE or -PAI] : AGAPEIC
There are 5 letters in AGAPE: A A E G P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGAPE plus a wildcard: AGAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGAPE
Images for AGAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.