Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAGES exist?
Definitions of PAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- noun - English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- noun - United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- noun - a boy who is employed to run errands
- noun - a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- noun - in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- verb - contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- verb - work as a page
- verb - number the pages of a book or manuscript
- verb - to summon by calling out the name of
There are 5 letters in PAGES: A E G P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAGES plus a wildcard: PAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAGES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.