Scrabble word: PAGE
Is PAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- noun - English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- noun - United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- noun - a boy who is employed to run errands
- noun - a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- noun - in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- verb - contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- verb - work as a page
- verb - number the pages of a book or manuscript
- One side of a leaf, as of a book, letter, newspaper, or manuscript, especially the entire leaf: tore a page from the book.
- The writing or printing on one side of a leaf.
- The type set for printing one side of a leaf.
- A noteworthy or memorable event: a new page in history.
- Computer Science.
- A quantity of memory storage equal to between 512 and 4,096 bytes.
- A quantity of source program coding equal to between 8 and 64 lines.
- To number the pages of; paginate.
- To turn the pages of: page through a magazine.
- A boy who acted as a knight’s attendant as the first stage of training for chivalric knighthood.
- A youth in ceremonial employment or attendance at court.
- One who is employed to run errands, carry messages, or act as a guide in a hotel, theater, or club.
- One who is similarly employed in the U.
- A boy who holds the bride’s train at a wedding.
- To summon or call (a person) by name.
- To summon or call (a person) by means of a beeper.
- To attend as a page.
- verb - to summon by calling out the name of
There are 4 letters in PAGE: A E G P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAGE
Click to search all anagrams of PAGE plus a wildcard: PAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAGE
Images for PAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.