Scrabble word: PAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAGE exist?
Definitions of PAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- noun - English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- noun - United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- noun - a boy who is employed to run errands
- noun - a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- noun - in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- verb - contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- verb - work as a page
- verb - number the pages of a book or manuscript
- One side of a leaf, as of a book, letter, newspaper, or manuscript, especially the entire leaf: tore a page from the book.
- The writing or printing on one side of a leaf.
- The type set for printing one side of a leaf.
- A noteworthy or memorable event: a new page in history.
- Computer Science.
- A quantity of memory storage equal to between 512 and 4,096 bytes.
- A quantity of source program coding equal to between 8 and 64 lines.
- To number the pages of; paginate.
- To turn the pages of: page through a magazine.
- A boy who acted as a knight’s attendant as the first stage of training for chivalric knighthood.
- A youth in ceremonial employment or attendance at court.
- One who is employed to run errands, carry messages, or act as a guide in a hotel, theater, or club.
- One who is similarly employed in the U.
- A boy who holds the bride’s train at a wedding.
- To summon or call (a person) by name.
- To summon or call (a person) by means of a beeper.
- To attend as a page.
- verb - to summon by calling out the name of