Scrabble word: GRAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAPE exist?
Definitions of GRAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various juicy fruit of the genus Vitis with green or purple skins
- noun - any of numerous woody vines of genus Vitis bearing clusters of edible berries
- noun - a cluster of small projectiles fired together from a cannon to produce a hail of shot
- Any of numerous woody vines of the genus Vitis, bearing clusters of edible berries and widely cultivated in many species and varieties.
- The fleshy, smooth-skinned, purple, red, or green berry of a grape, eaten raw or dried as a raisin and widely used in winemaking.
- A dark violet to dark grayish purple.
- noun - an edible berry
There are 5 letters in GRAPE: A E G P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAPE plus a wildcard: GRAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAPE
Images for GRAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.