Scrabble word: GRAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAPE exist?
Definitions of GRAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various juicy fruit of the genus Vitis with green or purple skins
- noun - any of numerous woody vines of genus Vitis bearing clusters of edible berries
- noun - a cluster of small projectiles fired together from a cannon to produce a hail of shot
- Any of numerous woody vines of the genus Vitis, bearing clusters of edible berries and widely cultivated in many species and varieties.
- The fleshy, smooth-skinned, purple, red, or green berry of a grape, eaten raw or dried as a raisin and widely used in winemaking.
- A dark violet to dark grayish purple.
- noun - an edible berry