Scrabble word: REAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does REAP exist?
Definitions of REAP in dictionaries:
- verb - gather, as of natural products
- verb - get or derive
- To cut (grain or pulse) for harvest with a scythe, sickle, or reaper.
- To harvest (a crop).
- To harvest a crop from: reaping a field.
- To obtain as a result of effort: She reaped large profits from her unique invention.
- To cut or harvest grain or pulse.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to collect”: reap grain; garner compliments; gathering mushrooms; glean information; harvested rich rewards.
- adj - to cut for harvest [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REAPABLE
There are 4 letters in REAP: A E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REAP