Scrabble word: REAP
Is REAP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REAP in dictionaries:
- verb - gather, as of natural products
- verb - get or derive
- To cut (grain or pulse) for harvest with a scythe, sickle, or reaper.
- To harvest (a crop).
- To harvest a crop from: reaping a field.
- To obtain as a result of effort: She reaped large profits from her unique invention.
- To cut or harvest grain or pulse.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to collect”: reap grain; garner compliments; gathering mushrooms; glean information; harvested rich rewards.
- adj - to cut for harvest [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REAPABLE
There are 4 letters in REAP: A E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REAP
Click to search all anagrams of REAP plus a wildcard: REAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REAP
Images for REAP
Lookup in Wiki for REAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.