Scrabble word: DRAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAPE exist?
Definitions of DRAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - the manner in which fabric hangs or falls
- noun - a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
- verb - arrange in a particular way
- verb - place casually
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover or dress loosely with cloth
- To arrange or let fall in loose folds: draping the banner from the balcony.
- To fall or hang in loose folds: arranged the cloth to drape over the table legs.
- A drapery; a curtain.
- A cloth arranged over a patient’s body during a medical examination or treatment or during surgery, designed to provide a sterile field around the area being examined or treated or around the operative incision.
- The way in which cloth falls or hangs: adjusted the drape of the gown.
- adj - to arrange in graceful folds [v DRAPED, DRAPING, DRAPES] : DRAPABLE