Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAPE exist?
Definitions of DRAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - the manner in which fabric hangs or falls
- noun - a sterile covering arranged over a patient's body during a medical examination or during surgery in order to reduce the possibility of contamination
- verb - arrange in a particular way
- verb - place casually
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover or dress loosely with cloth
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_C.
- To arrange or let fall in loose folds: draping the banner from the balcony.
- To fall or hang in loose folds: arranged the cloth to drape over the table legs.
- A drapery; a curtain.
- A cloth arranged over a patient’s body during a medical examination or treatment or during surgery, designed to provide a sterile field around the area being examined or treated or around the operative incision.
- The way in which cloth falls or hangs: adjusted the drape of the gown.
- adj - to arrange in graceful folds [v DRAPED, DRAPING, DRAPES] : DRAPABLE
There are 5 letters in DRAPE: A D E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAPE plus a wildcard: DRAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAPE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAPE
- drapedrape no.3 gather drape dress
- New York Fashion Week Marchesa Daphne Blunt
- Finnians Moon Interiors - nurseries - gray walls white cribs ...
- This is inspiration for the living area. Sigh
- curtain decoration models style 3 5 Modern Curtain Decoration Ideas
- GUESS by Marciano Womens Emery Back drape Dress for 138
- Gold Sheer drapery Fabric Gold Sheer drape Fabric - drape Kings
- See by Chloe drape Silky Skirt by See By Chloe
- The illustrations on pages 129-61 show sequences which build up to the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.