Scrabble word: PANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANDER exist?
Definitions of PANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
- verb - yield (to)
- verb - arrange for sexual partners for others
- To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.
- To cater to the lower tastes and desires of others or exploit their weaknesses: “He refused to pander to nostalgia and escapism” (New York Times).
- verb - to provide gratification for others' desires