Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANDER exist?
Definitions of PANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
- verb - yield (to)
- verb - arrange for sexual partners for others
- To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.
- To cater to the lower tastes and desires of others or exploit their weaknesses: “He refused to pander to nostalgia and escapism” (New York Times).
- v - to provide gratification for others' desires
There are 6 letters in PANDER: A D E N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANDER plus a wildcard: PANDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PANDER
- Powered By Articlems From Articletrader Unsolved Mysteries Tv on ...
- Henk pander The Father 1995
- Auralex Aural-Xpanders Sweetwater.com
- Modern Maja (Marne Lucas) 2007 by Henk pander
- LRG Rucksack Gewinnspiel Mrpander.com
- Bienvenido al Sitio Web Oficial de Carlos do Viso
- T10-16 pandereta de madera 16 sonajas - Catalogo de Instrumentos ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.